PeakBar Supremacy cupboards with sports activities betting made their world casino debut at St. Croix casino in Turtle Puddle and St. Croix casino in Danbury, permitting gamers to sit down in a bar order and experience their number of IGT video poker, slots, keno video games and sports activities betting at the identical cupboard and with the similar gaming pockets.
St. Croix casino Normal Supervisor, Loren Benjamin, says: “We are thrilled that St. Croix Casinos are the first gaming venues in the world to offer IGT’s PeakBar Top with sports betting via the Total Gaming software bundle and to delight our players with such a transformative product.
“IGT video poker has been a mainstay of St. Croix Casinos for decades and our recently opened IGT PlaySports-powered sportsbooks have already started driving new player acquisition and engagement.”
IGT’s President of Sports activities betting, Joe Asher, provides: “I am excited that IGT’s PeakBar Top with sports betting has launched at St. Croix Casinos. I have been wanting sports betting on a Game King bartop machine for many years.
“It is finally here and now customers can sit at the bar, watch the game on TV, play video poker and bet on sports. There is no doubt that adding a sports betting vertical to IGT’s PeakBar Top cabinet is going to be a winner.”
- 7 Poker Tips Only The Pros Know7 Poker Tips Only The Professionals Know It only takes a few minutes to learn the basic rules and understand the ranking of the few hands. But that’s the easy part. Because it’s really how you play that matters. Here are 7 poker tips to point you in the right direction to learn how to … Read more
- Poker Hands RankingThe order of Poker Hands, from Highest to Lowest Royal Flush The high cards (A-K-Q-J-10) in one of the four suits. Odds: 650,000 to 1. Straight Flush Any sequence of five cards from the same suit (such as the 3-4-5-6-7 of hearts). Odds: 75,000 to 1. Four of a Kind Four of any one card; … Read more
- Blackjack 101 | How To Play Like a ProfessionalBlackjack 101 – How to play like a professional Blackjack is rightfully regarded as the most efficient casino game, as it is the only game in which you may profitably mix knowledge and luck. When playing Blackjack optimally, the house has an edge of less than 1%, thus it’s clear that this is the game … Read more
- Blackjack Strategy 101 | How Professionals PlayBlackjack Strategy 101 – How Professionals Play Blackjack is a game where the player’s decisions matter a lot and where strategy can make all the difference. However, not all of them will be beneficial. You should know only one strategy in the beginning of your blackjack trip, one that has been proven to be effective … Read more
- Baccarat 101 | How to play like a professionalBaccart 101 – How to play like a professional Baccarat is a two-person game in which the dealer and the player compete against each other. This is obviously a problem for online casinos, as assigning a dealer to each player is not particularly profitable for them. That is why, unlike other games like Blackjack or … Read more
- The Martingale Strategy 101 | How To Use It In GamblingThe Martingale Strategy 101 – How To Use It In Gambling The Martingale Strategy is based on the law of averages, which states that at some point, a particular hand will win. When a stake is lost, the next bet should be double the lost bet (on the same hand). Each loss to a win … Read more
- Roulette 101 | How to play like a professionalRoulette 101 – How to play like a professional Roulette is the most straightforward and thrilling casino game. From the first spin, there’s something wonderful about it that draws you in. Who knows, maybe the magic is in the game’s simplicity! Even if you’ve never played roulette before, after reading our instructions, you’ll be an … Read more
- The Fibonacci Sequence 101 | How To Use It In GamblingThe Fibonacci Sequence 101 – How To Use It In Gambling Each number in The Fibonacci Sequence is the sum of two previous numbers, beginning with the base numbers of 0 and 1. Thus, the string begins with 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, and … Read more
- The Labouchere Strategy 101 | How to use it in GamblingThe Labouchere Strategy 101 – How to use it in Gambling The Labouchere Strategy is creating a string of numbers (units), each unit signifying the risk you’re willing to take. You can begin betting after forming the string, which should be written down on paper, with the first bet’s stake equal to the sum of … Read more
- Easy Money Strategy 101 | How to use it in Gambling.Easy Money Strategy 101 – How to use it in Gambling The Easy Money technique is one of the most widely used sports betting systems in the world, and it is also one of the few that, when used correctly, can result in big profits for bettors. The Easy Money strategy entails placing a large … Read more