Onlinecasino.slots is a leading online casino comparison affiliate which is intended to provide information about operators offering online gaming services to players around the world. We do honest reviews about casinos and popular games, informative articles about online gaming and keep the readers up to date with relative news and offers. The information on this site is not intended for persons under 18 years of age.
2. Privacy, data and cookies
We respects your privacy. Any information collected by this website will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed.
We at OCS are principally responsible for looking after your personal data. You should be aware that although we are principally responsible for looking after your personal data, information may be held in databases which can be accessed by other companies. When accessing your personal data, all companies will comply with the standards policy set by GDPR
We may use your personal data to:
Send out promotional emails relating to products and services. Analyze information in our systems and databases to improve the way we run our business and websites according to user preferences, to provide a better service and user experience. Improve and target advertisements that you receive from us. Register you for a chat forum or community, if we make available, in which you can provide comments. Meet or exercise any of our legal obligations or rights
We will only process your personal data for the purposes set out in this Section above and where we are satisfied that: you have provided your consent to us using the data in that way, or our use of your personal data is necessary to support ‘legitimate interests’ that we have as a business (for example, to improve our products, or to carry out analytics across our datasets), in a way that is proportionate and respects your privacy.
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
We may process the following personal data about you: Name; Date of birth; Email address; Password; IP address; Location data; Website usage; Gender; Age; Occupation; Personal preferences and opinions.
Players’ security and fair gaming should be among the first priorities of everyone in the world of online gambling. That’s why SuperCasinoSites focuses on players’ safety by carefully assessing every casino site and mobile app it encounters. We check their licensing and legal information, average return percentage, and compliance with the highest industry standards for fair play, transparency, and online safety. Our mission is to find and recommend a trustworthy operator our readers can rely on, especially in this digital age when the Internet has lots of positive aspects but scams are becoming increasingly common and sophisticated.
3. Age restriction and responsible gambling
Both we and our partners consider the protection of minors a priority. For the protection of minors, when registering on an online casino site it is necessary to prove that the user is over 18 years old. Proof is provided by sending a copy of your ID, and in some cases even more than one document.
When choosing a game of chance, never bet more than you can afford. And no matter how fun and exciting it is, it’s more enjoyable when you play responsibly.
You have to enjoy your winnings when you gamble, accept your losses and walk away when you’ve reached a limit. Don’t get carried away, rather take a break and come back a few hours later or the next day. Sometimes everything goes right and you win over and over again.Other times, no matter what you do, you just can’t win. At the end of the day, this is gambling. A game of chance is and should remain a great way to have fun.
If, for any reason, you feel that you are becoming or are becoming addicted to a game of chance… We recommend that you contact a support organisation for guidance and assistance. There is no shame in asking for help or talking to someone. We’ve provided you with these useful links, where you’ll find contact information. Support is confidential and advice is free! So if you need it, you can use it:
If you feel you are playing too much and would like to take it easy, take a break or simply quit the game altogether, you can ask the casino to block your account. This means that the casino will freeze your account for a certain period of time, according to your wishes – several days, weeks, months or even indefinitely. During this period you will not be able to access your account within the casino (of course, you can withdraw all your money before you do this) and you will not receive any more information about the casino or its promotional activities.
Casinos offer self-help questionnaires. These questionnaires or player profile tests can be found on the casino’s website and are a good way to better understand your gambling habits. They are structured as multiple-choice questions. Once you have completed the questionnaires, you will be given the result, which will explain whether or not you are in a danger.
4. House Rules
By visiting the Website, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- All content published on this Website is for informational purposes only. We are not liable for the outcome of any actions based on what you read on the Website. This includes content sent via email marketing by Us.
- We are not an online or mobile gambling operation, as such we do not take, or facilitate financial transactions, relating to the placing of bets or wagers.
- You agree not to use the Website (or any part thereof) for any illegal activities and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant jurisdictional laws. You will indemnify and hold Us harmless from any and all third-party claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including fees and expenses), relating to or arising from any violation by you of these terms.
- You agree not to upload to, or transmit via the Website (or any of its related servers and services) any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer, computer network or mobile device(s).
- You will not create and publish a hypertext link to any part of the Website or attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website.
- You will not upload or transmit through the Website any content which We, or any of our users, may deem offensive, indecent, objectionable or obscene. This includes content which may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety. We reserve the right to delete such content without notification or explanation.
- We do not guarantee that the Website will be error-free, defect-free or run uninterrupted. All content is provided on as “as-is” and “as-available” basis. In addition you assume total responsibility for the actions you take as a result of the informational content found on the Website. The sole remedy you have in case of loss or dissatisfaction based on the Website is to stop using the Website. We will not be liable to you for any compensation, including indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits.
- In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
Neither the website nor any third party that might be implicated take any responsibility for the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness and suitability of the information presented on SCO. The sort of information presented on the site can be subject to human and machine error. Thus, any issues that might occur should be taken with the casino’s support team.
However, the validity and accuracy of the data that we supply is essential so, we vouch to ensure that the information provided is legit and valid to the best of our abilities . We kindly advise all our users to go through the casino’s terms and conditions before making any real money deposits.