A few months in the past, we presented Sergii Mischenko, CEO of esports betting experts, GG.BET UK. Sergii defined how this brandnew marriage, between his corporate and the United Kingdom target audience, was once probably a great fit. Having revealed enough quantity of PR for the broader GG.BET crew, and an actual center of attention on logo development and consciousness, we went again to Sergii and requested him to summarise the exit to this point.
Sponsorship & Partnership
“Since GG.BET was founded, the brand has employed tried-and-tested sports marketing approaches. Then, in 2018, we started sponsoring esports tournaments.
“Around the same time, the company entered into its first partnership agreements with the Natus Vincere, Alliance and NoPangolier esports teams. This approach has definitely led to increased brand awareness and we continue to develop our partnerships today, but on a much larger scale.
“GG.BET sponsored the qualifiers for The International and the CS:GO Majors and according to HLTV’s world ranking, our partner esports organisations, Natus Vincere and Team Vitality, both number among the Top 10.
“GG.BET also sponsors tournament broadcasts in different languages. Our partners include Maincast, the largest broadcast studio in Eastern Europe, and the Brazilian streamer Gaules, who has four million followers.”
Content material Tasks
“Over time, we began to develop content projects. High-quality content allows the brand to reach players all over the world, and during the pandemic this was one of the few ways that we could continue actively expanding.
“To understand what the audience is looking for, and to find common ground with them, we have employed a two-pronged approach. Firstly, we consider what we would like to watch, or what we would like to know about esports. This is how we had the idea for the GG.GO NEXT film, which follows one of Natus Vincere’s most mind-blowing seasons yet.
“Secondly, we seek out esports talents and enhance their content. This is how GG.BET came to work with Andrew Jenkins, the renowned commentator and analyst who creates humorous Dota 2 content, as well as reviews of games for Tik-Tok and YouTube Shorts.
“These videos combine two of Andrew’s great strengths, comedy and analysis. When GG.BET first launched the Talking Esports podcast in 2022, it was with Jenkins. We immediately realised that the format was really interesting and organic, and it led to a whole series of episodes with famous esports personalities.
Filling the information vacuum
“When looking for new approaches, one of the key things our team discovered was that esports fans are facing an information vacuum. This means that there is untapped demand. They follow the achievements of their favourite sports players and teams, discuss roster changes and dream of getting their idol’s autograph. Just like in traditional sports.
“But as it stands, there is no real culture of real-life communication in the esports industry, nor of meetups between teams and their fans. GG.BET saw that gap and gradually started to fill it.”
GGN: Was once it next this discovery that GG.BET started internet hosting occasions for esports fanatics? Tell us extra about how those went, and what the effects had been.
Sergii: “Our first event was the Tour de Rio with Team Vitality. GG.Bet teamed up with the CS:GO club roster for the Rio de Janeiro tour, which stopped at scenic locations where fans could meet the team.
“This effectively created a precedent for informal, real-life communication between the team and their audience. The feedback from Tour de Rio was extremely positive, both from Team Vitality and their fans. These types of meet-ups help build a connection between the players and their fans, which makes our community much richer and more interesting.
“The next event was GG.Gathering, which was with Natus Vincere. This was a daytime party in Rio de Janeiro, where journalists, esports talents, influencers and die-hard esports fans all came together. The event format included autograph and photo sessions with players, informal networking, a DJ set, bar and unique esports merch giveaways.
“You can watch a recap of the event on GG.BET’s YouTube channel: Recap of GG.Gathering. The audience continued to show their appreciation even after the event, with hundreds of posts across social media channels.
Building a platform for growth
“It is worth noting that this type of activity is very different to classic marketing approaches and tournament sponsorships. The results are not as black and white. This is more on the PR side of things, so it cannot be measured in site visits or active users.
“But it establishes the brand’s reputation with its audience and builds brand loyalty. It is playing the long game, but ultimately it builds a platform for development and growth.
GGN: In the summer, you hosted a showmatch between Team Vitality and Natus Vincere. What sparked this idea, and how did it go for GG.BET?
Sergii: “We simply asked ourselves what we would like to watch. Team Vitality and Natus Vincere have gone head to head multiple times in major tournament playoffs, and ZywOo and s1mple are constantly competing for the MVP tournament title. So our thinking was, what if we gave them the chance to become teammates?
“Imagine how exciting the game would be if you mixed up the rosters of these legendary teams? The aim was to host a fun match where the players could let loose and have fun, without the pressure of a tournament.
“To be honest, this was a challenging project. As the event organiser, GG.BET coordinated both teams, sourced the arena and provided all necessary technical support. But the results far surpassed all of our expectations. The event peaked at 76,000 concurrent viewers and garnered over one million total views, which is comparable to a Tier-1 tournament. On top of that, it was successful enough that all the major bookmaking operators around the world had betting lines for Match of LeGGends.”
GGN: Do you propose to worth a matching means in the United Kingdom? Is there more likely to be a requirement for esports occasions on this marketplace, or will GG.BET be that specialize in one thing else?
Sergii: “Although the UK is renowned for its love of traditional sports, there is already a big esports fanbase here. The UK has made a name for itself on the international esports scene with big name teams like the legendary Fnatic, who haven’t missed a single CS:GO Major. And Into The Breach, who put up a spectacular fight at the Blast Paris Major 2023.
“The League of Legends World Championship was hosted in London a few years ago, and that was a great success. So we definitely see a lot of potential for fan events in the UK. We plan to harness the brand’s global experience; we want to invest in the development of local esports communities and find new formats for interacting with them.
“GG.BET’s main goal remains unchanged – we are here to provide the absolute best experience, both in terms of esports and esports betting.”
- BetMakers Releases OneWatch, a Innovative Terminal Tracking InstrumentBetMakers Generation Crew, a well-known wagering generation and knowledge spouse, has unveiled OneWatch, its pristine terminal tracking resolution. The cutting edge instrument will permit firms to simply supremacy hundreds of terminals. BetMakers described OneWatch as a wagering terminal tracking and analytics instrument that has been designed to revolutionize wagering terminal operations from guide and reactive…
- Entain to Pay a Penalty On account of the Alleged BriberySome of the leaders within the playing trade, Entain, indubitably to pay a agreement to deliver to govern the bribery investigation matching to its Turkish trade. The word is reached: Entain, which is the landlord of fat manufacturers Ladbrokes and Coral, approved the agreement usefulness nearly £600 million to oppose the investigation concerning the…
- Capcom reportedly has ‘no plans’ for any Resident Sinister remakes in 2024Even supposing the actual Resident Sinister remake identify offered over 5 million devices in 2023, Capcom has negative plans to practice up with every other one in 2024. Rather, the corporate is taking a look to loose a completely other sport unrelated to Resident Sinister. As reported through Insider Gaming Nov. 27, 2023, the scoop…
- Pragmatic expands Slovakian presence with NikéPragmatic Play games will start supplying its slots to the eminent Slovak operator Niké in its actual partnership. Niké’s gamers will achieve get right of entry to to Pragmatic’s noteceable line-up of player-favourite titles, from iconic hits like Wolf Gold and Weighty Bass Bonanza to the widespread Sugar Quicken and Gates of Olympus. As one…
- Pragmatic Play games Companions with Niké for Slovakian GrowthOne of the vital dominant content material suppliers to the iGaming trade, Pragmatic Play games, has entered a content material provide trade in with Niké, a credible Slovakian operator. The partnership will see the provider’s unique portfolio rolled out at the platform to anchor the well-known marketplace place of the companions to the Slovakian trade…
- Brandnew Baldur’s Gate 3 mod provides avid gamers the mythical weapon we didn’t know we wantedMods are an finest technique to alternate up your gameplay enjoy for any recreation. However in particular in Baldur’s Gate 3, one fan has created a unutilized amendment that may let everybody role-play as one of the vital scariest issues on the planet—a disciplinarian mom. As we came upon on Twitter over the weekend, one…
- Entain Speaks Out towards Useless German LawsEntain Plc, a important participant within the international gaming business, recommended the findings of a find out about commissioned via the German On-line casino Affiliation (DOCV) and the German Sports activities betting Affiliation (DSWV), highlighting the numerous presence of black-market operators in Germany. The operator famous that tide rules disincentivized customers from attractive with regulated…
- Distant Assault on Titan recreation allows you to swing round killing Titans with palsThere’s a pristine Assault on Titan recreation within the combine, and the most productive section is that it’s totally distant. YouTuber and recreation developer Swammy has exempted a pristine Assault on Titan fan recreation. It’s totally distant and also you don’t want to play games abandoned; you’ll be able to now swing round taking ill…
- Naruto x Boruto expression performing wasn’t AI-generated, says Bandai NamcoBandai Namco has denied the use of AI-generated expression performing for Naruto x Boruto Latter Ninja Storms Connections following court cases from each enthusiasts and no less than a few the sport’s expression actors. Following the sport’s founding previous this while, many enthusiasts have taken umbrage with one of the expression performances from its English…
- Mega Mewtwo, Necrozma, and dozens of unreleased Pokémon present in untouched Pokémon Travel information minesFresh Pokémon Travel information mines were at the cash in the case of revealing next content material for the sport. In the latest i’m ready of backend pulls, property for dozens of unreleased Pokémon like Mega Mewtwo, Necrozma, and extra have been all found out. All of those information mines in most cases reduce at…